How to Install & Set up WP Fastest Cache Plugin for WordPress 2019
WP Fastest Cache Plugin
WP Fastest Cache will generates static html files and saves from your WordPress website. Mod Rewrite is the fastest method used in WP Fastest Cache Plugin. All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published if we selected for the same in settings. You can Setup this plugin easily. And no need to do any changes in the .htacces file it will be modified automatically.
Before you begin to install the plugin, deactivate and deleted any other caching plugins installed on your site.
Now check the performance of your WordPress website using Google Page Speed Tools or any other tools available online. With this you check the load time comparison before and after installing the plugin.
Now select Plugins > Add New > Search for WP Fastest Cache, install it and activate the plugin.
Once the plugin has been activated then click on WP Fastest Cache on the left side panel of your WordPress dashboard. Plugin’s options are segmented into different tabs. I have shared screenshot for better understanding.
Steps to configure WP Fastest Cache:
- Cache System: Should be enabled
- Widget Cache: This feature is available in premium version.
- Preload: Should be enabled and check all the options (Homepage, Post, Categories…) in the popup. If you are using shared hosting, then select 4-6 pages per minute and for VPS select 10-12 pages per minute.
- Logged-in Users: Should be enabled if you are running a single author website, if not leave it as disable cached.
- Mobile: Should be enabled.
- Mobile Theme: This feature is available in premium version.
- New Post: Should be enabled and select Clear all Cache in the pop-up box and click on ok button.
- Update Post: Should be enabled, select Clear cache of post/page and click on ok button.
- Minify HTML: Should be enabled to reduce your web page size.
- Minify HTML Plus: This feature is available in premium version.
- Minify CSS: Should be enabled to decrease the size of CSS files.
- Minify CSS Plus: This feature is available in premium version
- Combine CSS: It reduces HTTP requests through combined CSS files.
- Minify JS: This feature is available in premium version.
- Combine JS: It reduces HTTP requests through combined JS files.
- Combine JS Plus: This feature is available in premium version.
- Gzip: It reduces the size of files sent from your server.
- Browser Caching: It reduces page load times for repeated visitors.
- Render Blocking JS: This feature is available in premium version
And leave the rest of the settings default. If you want to enjoy its premium features then you can upgrade it.
Now click on Submit to save your settings
It is a premium feature, available only after purchasing the premium version of the plugin. It allows you to delete the cache as well as Minified CSS/JS files.
Cache Time Out
Define a rule for your homepage cache timeout by clicking on “Add New Rule” option.
Define a rule for excluding pages by clicking on “Add New Rule” option.
Content Delivery Network (CDN)
Content Delivery Network (CDN) make your WordPress site much faster by hosting your site in multiple servers. If you are using Cloudflare then no need to integrate any CDN.
Database Cleanup (DB)
Database cleanup feature is a premium version feature. You can optimize the database by using WP-Optimize plugin it is a free version available to use.
After applying all the settings check your website whether any performance gains.
I hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions drop an email at email@example.com